Wednesday, December 29, 2010

update

One of my readers once suggested that I warn those who check my blog often when I won't be posting for awhile. After the blogging extravaganza of December, one a day, I am ready for a break. I am less likely to have my camera with me during this cold weather. Photographs that I take of the snowy landscape end up looking like a Vermont Life calendar. Anyway, mittened hands just don't work well with small camera dials.

So I will take a break for January, work on other projects and hit the road for some travel. I will resume leading writing classes during the last week of January so I will be back at it in force by then, posting my own writing as well as ideas about writing.

You may want to check this site now and then (I don't want to lose you!) in case I have a flash of inspiration, but my postings will not be as frequent as they have been for awhile.

Happy New Year everyone.

4 comments:

don said...

Go, Barb!
Great work....
Thank you from all!
And Happy New Year to you.

Ruth Lizotte said...

Thanks for letting us know! I love the stop sign image...I'll remember you're "off" now and will look forward to your return in February.

Thank you for a year of blogs...I have enjoyed the eclectic mix of writing and art.

Ruth Lizotte said...

I'm having withdrawals! Can't you just post a little something once a week?

Just kidding. I'll be fine, but I'll miss you!

Ruth Lizotte said...

Waiting.