Thursday, December 2, 2010

december 3


A package arrived in the mail today that I did not order on line. Taking a closer look, I saw that it was a Christmas present mailed to us by a relative. The season is upon us! I put it in the living room near where our tree will be. Advent is all about waiting.

I am especially excited about Christmas cards. They come in paper envelopes with stamps on them delivered to your door by a person who works for the postal service. There's a written message inside and sometimes there is even a photograph. It's like a blog but you can actually hold it in your hand. Now that is progress. What will they think of next?

2 comments:

don said...

Oh, Mister Postman....yeah, yeah, yeah!
It's that time of year!
When you think about Trust...do you think first about the post office?
I do...yeah, yeah, yeah!

whatinspires said...

I can feel your anticipation,and fyi, I saw something on TV about shipping and the post office has the best record on drops, breakage etc.