Sunday, September 12, 2010

alps



I have been having computer problems which is why this site has been stuck on a lake in western Maine for so long. Finally I have a new hard drive and am zipping around the internet with ease. Things had gotten so slow that I had to wait for a full word to appear on the screen before I typed the next word. So I am giddy with this new speed. It was challenging having my computer gone for three days. Really tough.

My photos are still stored in an external hard drive and not accessible YET. I prefer to let a genius at the Apple Store help me with that rather than risk losing anything. So as I cruised on facebook, I came across these photos of Eliza on the Tour de Mt. Blanc this summer. She is standing with her co-leader Marc. The photo was taken by one of the twelve high school students she was leading on this trip for Overland.

If we're lucky, she may post some more. And what about you, Carrie? Want to share any photos from the summer?

2 comments:

don said...

Breaking into song...or should I say Yodel, as I read!
Sky blue waters, mountain peaks...my visits are always rewarded!

whatinspires said...

these kids are on top of the world and so they should be they have worked so hard and lead by example. love seeing these photos of your family and following all the summer adventures! man, what a summer it's been.