Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Heads Up

I just wanted to let everyone know in advance that Maddy and I will not be airing our radio show this Friday as we usually do.  She is taking an impromptu trip to Toronto, and I am hoping to be summiting Mt. Washington by 10am Friday morning!  We just couldn't pass up our respective opportunities.  Sorry to disappoint faithful listeners, but we'll be back again next week, Friday from 8-10 AM EST at wrbcradio.com!  Can't wait to hear from you all then!  Love, Eliza

2 comments:

don said...

Oh, no! The mystery guest....the mystery guest! Another day, another time warp. Stay tuned. have a good hike.

Sylvia Elmer said...

Thank you for letting me know! I actually wrote myself a note this week and was planning on getting up early. I'll delay that a week. I'll write it in my planner. Have a good hike!