Monday, February 9, 2009

For SAM

The story behind the image.
Observing the glass topped table on our terrace is the way we measure snowfall, as in "look at the snow on the table, I'd say it's at least a foot!" It was above freezing yesterday, so as snow melted, the glass was revealed. Reflections! I wanted something abstract for my post.

Thanks for your interest. Our original intention was to post writing, but we've gone off in all directions. Now and then a piece of writing still appears. Newly inspired, we'll keep at it!


2 comments:

don said...

Ever the archivist!
Before & after....bracketing the subject.
Looking forward to the rest of winter now!

SAM said...

Don't get me wrong - I love the photos!

The table idea is so cool. Maybe we have finally found a purpose for the glass coffee table at MacMahan that we all want to send to the bottom of the Sheepscot!