Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Radiant





"Miracles happen every day. Not just in remote country villages or at holy sites halfway across the globe, but here in our own lives...They are the shooting stars of everyday life. When we see shooting stars, their rarity makes them seem magical but in fact they streak across the sky all the time. We just don't notice them during the day, dazzled as we are by sunlight, and at night they emerge only if we happen to look up at the right place in a clear dark sky...Tune into the presence of miracles and in an instant life can be transformed into a dazzling experience, more wondrous and exciting than we could have even imagined." --Deepak Chopra

5 comments:

jamclean said...

Fabulous!!!

You'll have another for the gallery tomorrow. I leave for California in the morning.

Barbara said...

safe travels! hugs to the little family!

Ruth Lizotte said...

I do believe in miracles! I've seen um with my own eyes!

Wonderful pictures, Barb, and wonderful quote.

You're getting me in the mood!

I better put my pictures up on my blog...the fairies have moved indoors!

Sylvia Elmer said...

What a beautiful family Niko is blessed to be a part of! I truly believe in miracles and revisiting these pictures, now distanced from that moment in time, fills me with warmth and love. It is truly special to be part of our family!

Anonymous said...

My heart is filled. :-)You just have to see the latest picture of the littlest being in these photos, sitting with a straight back on his Pa's bed, welcoming him to the new day. The miracle continues! Love you all!