Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rehearsal Dinner Slideshow

Hi all!

I just got around to posting the slideshow I made for Carrie and Tim's rehearsal dinner on YouTube!  It was such a pleasure to make (great material), and I was thrilled that it was so well-received by the party-goers, who were hooting and hollering between bites of orzo salad and freshly roasted pig.  It was a festive spring evening event chez O'Neil - the perfect way to kick off an unforgettable wedding weekend.

Click on the following link to watch the wedding slideshow:
Carrie and Tim Wedding Slideshow




For those who couldn't be there (especially Sarah, John, and Brad), I hope this helps you feel like you were!

With love,
Eliza

6 comments:

John said...

Eliza, thanks so much for putting the slideshow and a few rehearsal dinner pics (especially of that delicious looking food) up.

We had heard of your great slideshow from the family but, as with most things, the results from showing greatly exceed the effects of telling.

Combined with Sylvia's photos on her blog, it's been a real treat for us here in Hong Kong to get a real picture of what the scene was like.

Thank you!

Barbara said...

I love seeing this slide show again! Thanks Eliza for all the work you put into it, including getting photos from the O'Briens. What a wonderful record of two lives coming together.
Can't believe we are already looking back on the big event. Two weeks ago!

Anonymous said...

Seeing the slide show for the second time really makes me appreciate the deft way Eliza arranged all those slides. It brought tears to my eyes all over again! Thanks, Eli, for the first and subsequent viewings of the history of Carrie and Tim. Fabulous!

Sylvia Elmer said...

This is GREAT! Having missed the chance to see it while I was there, I now feel completely fulfilled. I especially love the photo of Carrie with the jar on her head. How fun to see a whole different aspect of your childhood than from the pictures we have in our own albums. In every one of the photos of Carrie and Tim together, they both look radiant! What a beautiful couple!

Barbara said...

the photo of Carrie with the jar on her head was taken on the dock at the pond at Potton. We were collecting tadpoles!

Brad Elmer said...

That pig looked amazing! I'm very sad that I missed it (the pig and the celebrations), but these photos do help me feel closer to the wedding. The slideshow was great! Thank you, Eliza.