Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Art

In December 2008, I created my own version of an advent calendar on this blog. Every day of December, the reader found a new image as if they had opened a small paper window.

This will be my gift to you again this year. I will post an image every day of December. It will be something I have created. It may be a collage, drawing, photograph or writing.

Thanks to you all for your loyal following. I love receiving your comments that appear on line, via email or in person. I am grateful to have an audience. This is my thanks to you.

Happy December!





2 comments:

Ruth Lizotte said...

What a terrific gift! I love advent calendars! Can't wait til tomorrow! I'll be tossing and turning all night in anticipation....picture? collage? quickwrite? Could be anything! Fun!

don said...

Barb...oh, goody!