Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lonesome Lake Hut

Well, I'm home for a 3-day stint for my first set of much-needed days off.  For the past 2+ weeks, I have been working hard launching my third summer in the huts, this time as hutmaster of Lonesome Lake Hut in Franconia Notch.  Things are off to a promising start, and despite low guest counts, my 6-person crew is enjoying the mountains and each other.  Here is a handful of photos to paint a picture for far-away folks and perhaps inspire a visit sometime in the next few months... I'd love to see any and all!
Sending love,
Eliza










2 comments:

don said...

Eliza...
thank you for the contribution. I really loved seeing through your eyes....the scene.
Looks like a fun summer ahead...hopefully the guest count increases.
But...even if it doesn't....think of all people will learn from you. Just by being there.

Ruth Lizotte said...

Eliza, I am looking forward to my visit in early August!What a very special treat for me and your mom!It looks fabulous!