Wednesday, June 4, 2008

passive solar continued









Thanks for these contributions from our viewers!
Don has sent this photo from the Chippewa Cree reservation in Rocky Boy,Montana.
Taken while on a business trip as part of
his work for an Indian bank.
Ruth has sent laundry from Peru.
Don has sent laundry from Beirut, Lebanon.
John has sent laundry from Davis,California.
Recognize those clothes, anyone?

Any more images?
Send them to my email and I'll post.

Eliza writes that everything is wet on Mt. Washington.
But the clouds are beautiful and even a hint of sun
over the mountains is breath taking.
They dry their Carharts in the oven.

2 comments:

Sylvia Elmer said...

Thanks, Dad. We could have at least put our prettiest, brightest colored shirts out on the rack if we knew they were going to be part of such a gallery of photographs.

don said...

Nice job, Barb! Almost as if I was there...oh, that's right, I was! Did I mention the wind?
Ref: Buddy Holly in Montana.