Tuesday, October 4, 2011

African Summer


Hi all,

I recently completed an iMovie project compiling photos and videos taken by myself and my co-leader this summer in Tanzania. Overland, the organization I work for, asks that leaders create a slideshow for parents and students considering the trip for next summer. It is a nice, compact recap of the summer, and a quick and easy way for Overland to advertise their program online. It's also a nice way for my friends and family to see what I did!


Love, Eliza

6 comments:

don said...

Great fun....thank you for the "look" at T'ia and Kenya.
Looks like you had lots of great group experiences...always the best part of those expeditions!
Is there a lead in that explains the goals....structure etc. for those that might be interested in the program for next summer?

Barbara said...

I can't believe you and RD had full responsibility for those teenagers for three weeks in Tanzania. Boggles the mind. The video says more than words can. Thanks for a glimpse into your trip. Also, I love the photo of you holding the tiny green amphibian! Please send me a copy! As always, thanks for posting on the family blog.

Barbara said...

Wait, now that I think about it,
you were in Africa for FIVE weeks with those kids!

whatinspires said...

peter and i just watched your video; so inspiring and what amazing experiences you have had in your young life, very very cool! also congrats on being an inspiration and mentor for so many people across the globe! love your smile, just like your wonderful mum!
can't wait to meet you one of these days! robin

Ruth Lizotte said...

Great video, Eliza! I loved seeing where you were and with whom. That was quite a field trip! Those kids will build on that for the rest of their lives...so will you!

Anonymous said...

Extraordinary, Eliza! What an incredible experience for all of you, and gift to us that you shared your slide show and videos! Thanks so much. When did you have tie to put this together with your current busy life?? Wonder woman! :-) XXOO