Thursday, May 19, 2011

Greetings from Oregon!

trillium



Ruth with granddog, Bleu

Pelican Butte


Mount McLouphin

Mount Ashland


I am in southern Oregon this week visiting my sister, Ruth. ( I know, I know, we were in Portland in January but you have to be pretty quick to keep up with her!) We hiked on the Pacific Crest Trail today to Little Hyatt Lake. You don't have to drive very far out of Ashland to get on the trail, see the snow covered mountains of the Siskiyou Range and a plethora of wildflowers.

2 comments:

don said...

Almost like we're there!
What a treat...thank you.
Is there such a word as plethoras?
If there was, I bet it would describe the scene
...Have fun.

Ruth Lizotte said...

Mt McLoughlin....

Are we having fun yet! There is nothing better than time with you, Barb! My belly hurts from laughling. My legs hurt from hiking. My shoulders hurt from yoga, and my head is full of happiness. What a wonderful infusion this week has been!