Thursday, April 8, 2010

announcing baby Alden!





In a rush to grab some ice cream to go on the apple crisp, I opened the freezer door at a local farm stand and found this incredible ice cream with the name of my new grand nephew on it. Just when I was sure this was a product of Vermont, with such a great Vermont name on it, I took a break from eating right out of the container to read the side. It is from Oregon! West Coast wins again!

I love this photo of Eliza holding her cousin Sylvia's week old baby Alden in Davis, California. What could be better? I stole it right off her blog. Thanks Sylvia and Brad!

I hope you will celebrate with a big bowl of Alden's ice cream with Ben and Jerry's fudge sauce on top! (although that may keep Alden up all night on a sugar high!) much love and congratulations from all of your Lincoln relatives!

2 comments:

don said...

All the children. Swirling.
What fun!

Sylvia Elmer said...

What a nice blog entry! Ooh, ice cream and hot fudge sauce... I think they sell Alden's ice cream at the coop and I know we have some Ben and Jerry's hot fudge sauce left. Yum!